Monday, November 01, 2010
Yeah man, I have been exercising quite a lot recently, damn addicted at the wrong time, just before A level . Gonna retake A level next year le. Hoot la. I laugh at myself being so useless and so no determination, I've let all the teachers down. Curse me.
Stop talking about it le. I have been enlisted on 10 feb 2011. So fast, gonna train more le. Yeah, gonna learn swimming soon. Keep getting fitter.
I have been such a camwhore , keep taking photos of myself and showing off my mucles. Gonna upload it latter( when I get a com). If I lose 10 kg, I would have a real solid six PAC. . Currently having a oversized arm, too big le, gonna shake of the fats and make it lean meat and make the muscle lines look more defined. Anyone got any idea how to train leg in a confined place? Shall start running everyday once the A's is over.
Screw life.
Thinking of my future career.... What am I good at? I love sports but I am never good at it. So sad ..